Write For Us
In 2014, My Naija Naira was conceived to provide a business portal that would enlighten new and existing African business enthusiasts. To achieve this, we have always aimed to provide our readers with the highest level of content and tools available, so that they can positively progress on their road to business success.
What initially started as a personal blog for Terser Adamu has quickly become the benchmark for other African business blogs, and has positioned My Naija Naira as a leader in this space. My Naija Naira is now the go to website for all things business in Africa. As we continue to grow, we are looking to build our team of content contributors, especially writers!
My Naija Naira now accepts guest posts and contributions for the blog from bloggers, authors, expert writers, and anyone that has valuable information and a valuable story to tell about their own personal business experiences, market trends, and how the general economic landscape affects businesses.
Who are our readers?
Our readers are would-be entrepreneurs, business owners, CEOs and startup founders seeking fresh and insightful best practices, processes, governance, tips, business ideas, tools and strategies, entrepreneur news and perspectives about the world of entrepreneurship.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for articles that are based on personal experience, introduce new ideas, and focus on entrepreneurial topics that resonate with our readers.
To clearly understand what we are trying to achieve and the type of articles we may accept, please read through our published blog posts.
All submitted content must be 100% original. Authenticity of content will be checked during our review process. We take intellectual property theft very seriously!
What you will gain
- Establish yourself as an expert and thought leader in the business world
- Drive traffic to your business and website
- Contribute to a community that shares your passion for positive social change
- An opportunity to network with other brilliant minds in the business world
- Be invited to be a paid staff writer – this is an option offered to consistent writers that demonstrate an understanding of our audience
What to expect if your article is accepted
Due to high volumes of submissions, we may not be able to respond to you immediately, but trust us, we will respond.
For articles that pass our review process for publishing, here are some things you need to know:
- We reserve the right to edit or completely rewrite the article for style, tone, or substance.
- Your headlines are subject my change due to style, effectiveness and keyword research
- We will add links for context.
- Images will be added at the discretion of mynaijanaira.com
All articles submitted must not have been posted elsewhere. We will only accept original articles that are not anywhere else online.
We only accept articles between 800 to 2,000 words long.
Are you interested?
Awesome! Please email a recent and relevant article that matches the criterias outlined above to email@example.com. Send with the subject title “Guest Post”.
I look forward to receiving your guest post.